Apple recently launched iOS 8 Operating System, if are interested to updates your device to latest iOS 8 version then its better to keep back up all your data in your device. If any things goes wrong then this will be helpful to get the data back. Here in this article you are guiding you regarding how to back up to iCloud before updating to iOS 8. So its better to always protect your data first and then start updating your devices. Follow the below steps to back up the data to iCloud.
Steps to follow the back up manually to iCloud on iPhone and iPad
- Initially you need to launch settings application on your iPhone and iPad.
- In the settings tap on the iCloud.
- Tap on the storage and Backup.
- Finally you need to enable the iCloud back up under the back up section.
- That’s it now you can tab on Backup now.
- we have to wait until this back up completion before updating.