There are many apps are available in the Google Play store, which can help you to manage Spreadsheets on your Android Smartphone. Now with the help of these apps you can check and mange your spreadsheets on your Smartphone. These latest apps make Modern spreadsheet provides multiple interacting sheet which is very useful. We pick the best one among all of them, so it is easy for you to choose.
List of Apps to Manage Spreadsheets on Android
Google Sheets –
The Google Sheets is an Android app which can help you to create, edit and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your Android phone or tablet. The app is available in the Google Play Store and it is free. The latest version of the Google Sheets has supported the Android 4.0 Jelly Bean to the latest version of Android 4.4.3 Android KitKat. You can download the app from here!
- You can create new spreadsheets or open and edit any that you started on the web or other device.
- You can Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Never worry about losing your work–everything is automatically saved as you type
- Format cells, enter/sort data, perform various sheet operations, and more
- Get stuff done anytime–even without an internet connection.
The Spreadsheet is a professional app, in the Android platform. It is not a free app, if want to use this app in your Smartphone you has to pay $4.49. The Spreadsheet supports the XLS format. This app is compatible with Excel and other XLS-based programs. The app easily works with a Gmail and other apps. You can download the app from here!.
- Supporting the XLS format
- It has searching, sorting features
- Works with Gmail & other email apps to view/edit & send attachments
- Cell types and formatting.
- Compatible with MS Excel.
It is also nice Spreadsheet app which is available in the Google Play store. The app is available in free and paid versions. The free versions come with some limitations and also ads are coming. If you want the full access of this app, then you have to go for the paid versions which is coming at $2.05. The app offered the complex formulas with an adjustable column width/row height, including autowidth option. But the app is not compatible with Excel files, for using those files you can an import the CSV files from Excel, or save CSV files to load into Excel. Or OpenOffice. Or GoogleDocs. Or whatever other SpreadSheet application you normally use. You can download the free variant from here!. And for the paid version you have to click here!
- Text style/size/color, background colors, and borders applied at the cell/row/column/sheet level
- Built in keypad for quick data entry
- Complete backups of all files
- The formula is highlighted when editing to show referenced cells and ranges
- Insert/delete rows and columns
- Adjustable column width/row height, including autowidth
- You can copy/paste cells and ranges
- Sort has been implemented in the paid version of the app
The Droidsheet is a spreadsheet app for the Android Smartphone user which included the inbuilt Macro Programming language and File Manager. The app is coming in free and paid version. The free variant of this app is limited, but when you buy the paid version, then you get the full access of the app. This app includes various functions such as – ABS (), ACOS (), ACOSD (), TAND () and many more. If you want to download the app, then click here! And if you want to download the paid version which is available at $2.83, then you have to click here!
- Inserting, deleting, copying and pasting cells are available
- It supports the reading and writing of standard CSV files
- Its included file manager helps you organize your work
- A variety of functions are available such as Binary, Logical, Mathematical and many more.
- Its formatting options allow you to change your locale (County / Region), number formats, typeface, text size, font effects, text alignment, text color, background color, row height and column width.