Apple taking preventive measures after celebrity hack

By | September 5, 2014


In an interview with Wall Street Journal Apple CEO spoken first time has spoke out for the first time since hackers had leaked hundred of nude pictures  of Celebrities, Good new is that security improvements are coming to the iClouds with in two weeks.



APPLE-SCREENS-ICLOUD



On Thursday Apple said they will take preventive measures and increase security measure after the recent incident where hacker broken into the Apple accounts of numbers of celebrates, stolen their nude pictures and leaked them on the Internet. The company said it would add alerts to the to tell about the activities that could be signed of a break in.



Company also says that customers will get mails as well as alerts which are push up notifications, These are the message that show up prominently on iPhone’s and iPad’s. When any other tries to password of your of their account or logged in form a new device. They received no notifications or email when loaded an iCloud backup onto another device. But early news reports pointed to the  widespread breach of iCloud, Apple’s online storage service, as a possible source of the leak.

However, Apple earlier this week said that after a 40-hour investigation, the company concluded that there was no breach of its data servers. The company has said it discovered a number of celebrity accounts were compromised by targeted attacks, using methods like phishing or correctly answering security questions to obtain their passwords. It said it was working with law enforcement officials to investigate the case.