Today Apple releases OS X Yosemite along with the iOS 8 beta 5 to developers, Apple released this exactly after releasing the fourth preview. After two months they are planning to unveiling new desktop Operating system at its annual world wide conference.
You can downloaded this update from the Mac app store and should be available through mac developer Mac developer center shortly. Apple already releases the new beta versions of xcode OS X server and apple configuration.OS X Yosemite brings a flatter, more modern look to OS X, with an emphasis on translucency and redesigned dock, windows, and more.
It also includes a multitude of new features, such as improved integration with iOS 8 through Continuity, a new “Today” view in Notification Center that offers integration with third-party apps, a retooled Spotlight search with new data sources, and several new features for apps like Mail, Safari, and Messages.
The developers preview is limited is limited to registered developers, but as per last week, Apple made a version of OS X yosemite available to the public of wide ranging beta test. The pre-release version of Yosemite available to those participating in the public beta program is not expected to receive as many updates as the developer version. Let us see the changes done on this preview 5
What’s new in this Preview 5
- System preferences has changed with respective to the Look vise including the top bar.
- Launchpad has new download progress bar.
- Even volume and brightness controls in this Yosemite have new look.
- The look of the redesigned calculator has been tweaked slightly and it is now in more transparent
- Safari is there is a new settings to show full website addresses.