American Airlines has launched an app for Windows Phone long back, which gets you the personalized American Airlines travel information. It helps you to book the flights, check in and get your seat and flight status information at a glance right to your phone. Today American Airlines has got an update and the last major update has came to the app last November when this app has gained the support for the Wallet app in Windows Phone.
In the last update, it provided an option that the users can opt to the store boarding passes inside their virtual wallet and so that they can check in easily using their Windows Phone. Latest update released today has added an option that the boarding passes are automatically added. The latest update has brought the app to the version 126.96.36.199.11 and check below for what has been added in the new update
- Mobile boarding passes are now directly added to the Windows Phone wallet
- TSA Pre now displays on the Mobile Boarding pass
This ability to add the boarding passes automatically will be very useful for the Windows Phone users and also jet-setters. Anyone who are in the TSA Pre-check program will have their status in the program that show up on their American Airline boarding pass.
This app also offers variety of other tools which help you to manage your travel
- Set the parking remainder
- View the terminal maps
- Access your AAdvantage account
- Track your elite status progress
- Monitor you place on the standby list
- Access your contact information
- Make use of GPS to find the nearest American serviced Airport
American Airlines app is available for free to download and you can download it from the link given below.