Many of us Known well about the Adobe Photoshop in desktop version, Now this Photoshop comes to Android version too which is names as Adobe Photoshop Touch with New features added. Both phone as well as tablet versions are updated with new features the former 1.2 to later 1.6. There are many users for application in desktop version so the Google has added additional features to this Photoshop and releases the Android version.
How It Works
- Initially you need to download this application from the the Google play store, which may cost around Rs.540 and start Downloading.
- Once you are done with the downloading, Install this application. After installation an icon will appear on the screen.
- Click on the icon to open the application.
- By using many advanced features in the Photoshop which includes layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filter to created mind blowing images.
- By using this app you can able to select the part of image to extract the scribbling with the help of scribble tool.
- There are many features to make the picture awesome.
What are the Features Newly Added
- Added more brush types for fine tuned corrections and paintings.
- This also added the quick selection which is similar to the Photoshop.
- Fixed two crushers when syncing and storage is low.
- Unsaved documents can be auto recovery.
- Customized Gallery to select images.
- Added ability to use android font by using type Tool.
- Other bugs are also Fixed.
Over all I can say the application Adobe Photoshop Touch will be very useful for the users similar to the desktop version. The bugs are also fixed the new features really bring this app forward. Only disadvantage is this application is not for free it will cost around Rs.540.