Social and Digital media plays an important role in the market to getting the more traffic, so if you regularly blog or create video content for you tube its better always re commanded to add all the social media buttons and widgets in your site in order to get the potential for your website.
If you are active on the You Tube which is most Popular search engine similar like Google, it is profitable to add the You Tube subscribe widget button on your website or blog. This article gives your the clear information about how to add You Tube subscribe widget to your Website.
Steps to add You tube Subscribe Widget to your Website
- Initially step is go to Google developer site, to go Google Developer site Click Here and there you will find different configure button sections.
- In order to progress you need to have the you channel name or You tube channel ID.
- If suppose if you have the custom you tube channel name for example www.youtube.comusertechbulletin, then you need to add simply “Techbulletin” otherwise you need ID which is obtain form this page. To visit the page click on the link http://www.youtube.comaccount_advance.
- Once you done with the youtube ID, you need to add the ID in the first field as shown in the figure.
- Select which layout you need and Theme, if your website has the dark Theme then go for the dark or default as your wish. Now copy the code and paste where ever you wants to display on your website.
- Now you have to add the subscribe button to the blogger, For this log in to your blogger account and Navigate to layout Add a gadget> HTML/Java script.
- Paste the above copied button and Click save button.
- That’s it you are done with the subscriber widget to your website.