It already started the National Foot Ball League, If you are interested to know the schedule of NFL its easy to add the schedule of your favorite team to Google Calendar. Or You are very much interested towards Foot Ball there is a possibility to add and follow every single team in the league.
I can say Google does not gave you the ability to manage the calenders like this in its mobile apps, so you’ll need to do this calendar management on the web. Any changes you make there will show up on your phones shortly thereafter, Here this article you can know about the how to add every NFL team schedule to Google calender.
- Initially you need to open the Calender.Google.com and click on the arrow to the right of the other calenders area on the left panel.
- In the expand Window, click “Browse Interesting Calendars.”
- In the top left corner of the page Click the Sports tab followed by Football then National Foot Ball League.
- Tab on the “Subscribe” option any of the teams you wish to follow. Each one will be given its own color and listing in your calendar.
- Once you are done selecting with calender, click back to calender at the top of page to see new calender.
- This new NFL calendars will show up on the left side of the interface under “shared calendars” and click each one for details and to set its color manually.
After installing the App on your Smart device like phone or tablet and you have then need to go to the settings and check the boxes for the new calendars that you wish to have synced to your mobile devices. In short order you’ll have the full schedule of every game the teams are playing.