In iOS 8 mail app got even smarter when compares to previous version of iOS. If suppose you go an email which has some addresses or phone number or any flight information the mail app can make calender and contacts suggestion based upon the context. I mean you got a mail which has flight information and you can enter the information with in the calender by tapping only three taps. If you are not aware then simply follow this guide with the help of steps given below
Steps to add events and contacts info through Mail app in iOS 8
- Initially open your iPhone or iPad which runs on iOS 8.
- Now open the desired email which contains contact information or any appointment details.
- This mail app automatically detect the relevant information by presenting the notification banner at the top of the screen.
- Now tap on the banner to view the options.
- Tap on the actions you would like to perform, Here in this example I can choose to add any one of the flights in my record of journey data to my calender by tapping on any one of them.
- Once you are done tap on Add option.
If you have multiple events in the email you have to repeat the process for the each one you want to add. Unfortunately there is no bulk Add option to make all at a time. To add phone numbers to the contacts also works similarly where you will get two options one is ignore and other is add to contacts. By tapping on add to contacts you can add contacts to your iPhone.