What is the use of 1Password? 1Password is the convenient to use and very secure. Users who setup 1Password need not to worry regarding this situation because it aids to keeps all your data secure. To simply create the stronger password from Google extension. This goes behind the regular or simple password storage protection. Automatically it integrates with browser to sign-up into website, and then fill-up the requisite information followed by registration form.
How to access 1Password on Chromebook :
For Accessing 1Password on Chromebook users need to have an account in Drop box because they should sign-up into Drop box account. If you are not aware of about how to access 1password on Chromebook you just follow the below provided step by step process for opening folders. The below figure gives you more clarity, go through it once before following the steps.
- Initially log into your Drop box account.
- Once you log in with your Drop box account then Open the 1password folder.
- Under 1password open “1password.agilekeychain”folder.
- Now followed by 1password.html (Html extension).
- As it is html extension, it will open in the chrome browser.
- It displays the 1password’s vault lock screen.
- In the lock screen you need to enter the Master password.
- Fix the tab and ensure to access later.
Important thing is that while copying the password users need to hit the on Reveal button which appears small in size. This is the button which is next to Masked password then copy it. Stay tune for more tips and tutorials.