If you are using an Android smartphone, by default all the android devices have an option to automatically sync and backup you contacts to Google accounts. Although, if you require an third party app to backup your contacts then 123 Contacts backup is one of the best app to back up the contacts on Android platform.
- Easily back ups the contacts on your phone.
- It can choose between the CSV format or human readable text and it is most suitable for import the contacts into Outlook and other programs.
- SIM contacts are also supported and contact photos are also included in backup.
How it works
- It works very simple. First Select the Google account to which you want to backup your contacts and it also supports the SIM contacts.
- It Choose between the CSV or the plain text format. CSV is good for importing the contacts in to the programs like Microsoft Outlook and it the text format is very easier to read.
- You can choose whether to include the photos for contacts and at this step you need to enter your Gmail email id to send the file to your email.
- The last step is just tap the backup button in the app and after tapping it the app starts processing your contacts.
If you choose the CSV format, then you will notice that it will saves to a zip file and the photos will store there if the option is chosen. It don’t have advanced features like auto back up, cloud sync and more, because it is designed for simple use.