There will be always a sports event going somewhere and keeping up with all the action doesn’t come cheap. For this you need a cable subscription, regardless of whether the viewer is trying to watch it on their television or mobile device. Here comes 120 sports which offers the bit of respite from this situation and the new way to experience sports. It allows the sports fans to keep updated with the latest goings in the world without need to spend a cent.
120 Sports network consists of website and mobile apps and has tie ups with different leagues to provide content and updates to the users. It features the real-time highlights, interactivity and expert analysis. Currently FIFA world cup sits at the top the front page, but information regarding MLB, NBA, PGA, NHL, NASCAR and some other associations. It offers more than 10 hours of programming pop ups every day and requires no cable subscription or authentication. You can share the videos and other content which you like to share with your friends and others.
- 120 Sports is available for free to download and it doesn’t require any cable connection or subscription.
- Highlights and updates from NBA, NHL, MLB, PGA tour, NCAA football and basketball, NASCAR and more.
- More than 10 hours of pop up live programming everyday.
- Access to the huge library on-demand videos letting you to catch however and whenever you choose.
- Follow the trending topics of your favorites athletes, teams and receive the personalized notifications as news.
- Search for the team stats, topics and players and the vast archive of video.
- It features the interactive data cards which deliver the additional information which takes you to deeper into the story.
- Ability to share the app and the videos and content which you like with your friends and others.